Wow, I was surprised how many comments and emails I have received in my recent posts about freezing meals, but when I thought back, this has been the case every time I have talked about freezing meals.
So in the next three weeks I will share how I usually do my freezer cooking, and how I keep track of it, I will also share the recipes I used, and the cookbooks I prefer to help me. I guess it will be a mini-series.
Also, I quickly went back and added the "freezer meals" to any post that has recipes or information about doing freezer meals. I am not generally a once a month cooking gal, although I guess you could argue that I just did a month and a half cook, but that is the first, and probably last time for a very long time that I will do that, I prefer the method I usually use.
So posts to begin likely Monday.
For those of you who asked questions, a lot of the answers can be found if you click on freezer meals on the right.
If there is something specific you would like me to talk about or a question you would like me to answer, please post it, and I will try.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
I look forward to learning how you do this. Thanks.
Post a Comment