For the next couple days, mainly tomorrow, I have no idea how to describe it, except to say craziness abounds. I don't know what possessed me to make the following schedule, except depsiration for each and every event!
Thursday:
7-8AM Landscapers arrive to begin 4 days of work (more on that later)
8-10 Pest control arrives to look at our fence - we think we see termite droppings in one place (estimate is free as our ant control is with them)
10-2 A plumber arrives to look at our kitchen sink which is leaking (home owners insurance)
2-5 An appliance specialist arrives as part of our insurance to figure out why the back left element of the stove works only when it wants to, why the air dry on the dishwasher does not work, and why the closure mechanism on the microwave works intermittently and occasionally requires slamming.
We are jamming all this in now because there is a birthday in our house on Monday (I will give you a hint, Miss Pear's is in May, and Mr. Pear's was last week), and then Mr. Pear is away on business Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week.
Which means sporadic posting between now and next Wednesday when I will begin filling up my draft's box with bloggy goodness again, and hopefully the rest of the freezer series.
Coming up soon though is a post about the special delivery I received last week (I am thrilled!), and the recipe for Lazy Lasagna as part of the freezer meal series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
An early Happy Birthday to you!! You worn out blogger, you!
Sounds like when it rains it pours.
I am working on doubling my recipes & freezing. What a concept. Who knew?? Oh--you did. :) Thanks!!
Hope Miss Pear feels better.
Post a Comment