Wednesday, June 6, 2007

WFMW - Water Table Fun

WfmwheaderI just discovered the best trick from a friend of mine who is the mom of three girls, so she has more experience at this than I do.

To keep smaller ones busy while you are outside, take your water table, or anything that will act like one (dishpan of water works well too), and add a bit of bubble mix! Long lasting bubbles to entertain water babies while they play!

Oh the bliss of water and bubbles....outside. Works for me

2 comments:

Joyful Days said...

You know that sounds so sweet and neat and clean. I think we may be past that--but I am going to pass that on to some mommies of littles.

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Now that is a good idea! My son loves bubbles, and he loves his water table. I, on the other hand, don't like bubbles because they always (used to!) mean that *I* had to help blow them with the little bubble wand.

I am SO glad you posted this. We'll be trying it tomorrow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin