If you log on to www.MyCokeRewards.com and register, you can print of $1 off a 12 pack coupons for every 15 points you enter (printable coupons). When I did it just Coke Zero was available.
You can get the points off your boxes and bottles, or enter these promotional codes:
Free 20oz - 100084226454945
Pts - Code
25- 100084148441474
25- 100084056688357
10-100083969675326
10-100082622438433
10- 100082211832616
5 - 100082157763657
3 -100082021821624
I have seen some adds having 5 x 12 packs for $10, so you could be in great shape if your store doubles all coupons, and not just the first one of something.....
Happy 4th of July BBQing!
Head on over to Crystal's for baby cuteness and more great tips!




![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





5 comments:
That's a good tip. My dh loves coke but it is usually expensive. I'll have to check that out.
Hello Mrs. Pear,
I cannot thank you enough for posting this Coke Rewards thing.We do not drink much pop, but what we do drink is Coke. With just a few bottles from home I will have enough to get several freebies and coupons!
And to think, I was just throwing free stuff away!
Thank you.
Trixie
This is a great tip! We drink a fair amount of Coke and Coke Zero but never do the rewards thing.
Wow, thanks so much for the heads up! Where do you find those codes?
Yippe!! Great tips and THANK YOU for the extra codes!! We've been trying to keep up with this, but often forget. Where did you ever find these special codes??
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment