Friday, June 22, 2007

Ah, progress

The image “http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/flowers/images/magnolia_grandiflora.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

One thing I love about our new home is the beautiful magnolia tree in the front yard. Unfortunately it is in dire need of pruning as it is rubbing against the house. I guess I should say it was rubbing against the house as we gave it a good pruning after supper!

We are definitely making progress. We found the missing box of cookbooks, and the missing bathroom box, so that was nice! Miss Pear's room is officially completely unpacked and organized with pictures on the wall! There are no boxes in the kitchen, dining room, or living room, and pictures are going up.

There is still tons to be done, but we are making progress!

2 comments:

theups said...

I just LOVE Magnolia trees!! I'll bet it's just lovely!!

Good job on all the unpacking you've already done!! Isn't it wonderful to put everything in its place? :)

His,
Mrs. U

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

Yahoo, for progress! Love the magnolia.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin