...while I bang my head on my desk.
We are not moving this week because the lender for the buyer of our town home made a mistake, which would have been caught if the buyer had been following up with her lender like we were.
Kind of toasted our anniversary celebrations....
But we are still going out tonight for supper to celebrate our 8th anniversary.
New moving plan:
Thursday (tomorrow) - all documentation for the buyer at escrow
Friday - buyer signs all documentation
Saturday and Sunday - continue t0 wait patiently
Monday - close on town home so that on
Tuesday - close on house and get packed up
Wednesday - take possession and move.
The part that stinks is that I had perfectly run down our fridge, so now I have to go buy groceries. I mean, we are out of cheese! This is a calamity in Miss Pear's world!
So the surprise I was going to post today will be delayed until Monday.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
I am so, so sorry. Would you like some ice for the swelling? I am sure you probably banged your head pretty hard.
Hope supper was good. And Miss Pear is right, life is not right without cheese.
Im so sorry to hear things didn't work out. It will happen, in God's time i guess.
Enjoy your night out, happy anniversary.
I laughed out load when I read your introduction. But, sorry for the delay in your move.
Bummer...
Happy Anniversary!
Isn't that just the way life is joy mixed with pain and in the midst of pain!
Post a Comment