...further torture!
So it turns out that the piece of paper that the buyers loan people needed is something we have in our filing cabinet, that our fabulous escrow person could have gotten in 5 minutes, if they had just been honest with us.
If they had just been honest with us the dates would not have slipped...
...oh yes, they would have because our buyer was not even in town! She had not even flown in!
I was shocked and furious!
Apparently our escrow person read her the riot act!
So today she will be in town signing documents, but we are not closing until Monday because it messes us up. And actually cannot be done because of conditions our buyers lender has, so that works good for us.
However, to further inflict pain on us, she wants to do her walk through today, seeing she is in town and all....
I think we will be going for a walk and letting our agent handle things.
It is clear if you walk into our house that we are Christians, and I am not convinced that I can behave in a way that honors the Lord for a prolonged discussion, so rather than dishonor the Lord, we are going for a walk.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Enjoy your walk. It will be over soon.
Post a Comment