Monday, November 29, 2010

Marie Madeline Studios Cyber Monday Sale

I just took advantage of the great sale over at Marie Madeline Studios for today!

I ordered Indigo Denim to make each girl a pair of Tessa bloomers and also ordered turquoise bandanna to make each girl an Emerson Skirt. I realize that they have tons of pink, so should have something different.

Yes, I am making them both the same, they love to match, and it is most often Miss Pear requesting the match!

I am NOT an affiliate for Marie Madeline Studios I just really, really love them. Their fabrics are an excellent quality, and their customer service is even better. I have actually had them call me when I included a question about a match in my order and they recommended a different fabric! They are that good.

That is really the only sale I took advantage of today - did you find any deals?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin