Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sneaking In...

...and for the record, it is all Donnetta's fault that I had to do this. (Hi Donnetta!)

She is giving away a WHOLE SET of Seed's Family Worship CD's. And if you have not heard them, you are missing out, they are wonderful! It is scripture set to music, and is instant encouragement and scripture memory. We put this set into the car when we moved and I still have not managed to get a single CD into the house! Our 5 year old requests them over and over again....we happily oblige!

Be sure to head over and comment to win
so your family can be blessed to!

By the way, of you are not reading Donnetta I highly recommend that you do, she is very encouraging and such a sweetie.

I now resume my break! Blessings to you.

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

LOL! Hey, whatever it takes to be able to hear from you! :-)

Thanks for the kind words you closed this post with. Completely made my day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin