There have been two posts I particularly appreciated last week and I wanted to share them with you.
I enjoy Penny Pantry because while she loves a good deal, she is also careful to put her family ahead of her quest for savings. Great post about Are You Too Frugal! (We shoot for living prudently and spending wisely!)
I enjoy Life as Mom because she loves a good deal, cooks on a budget and still serves her family all the good stuff. Plus I can relate to a lot of what she says because we lived in Southern CA too! She had a great post about stockpiling and how that helps her save money in her grocery shopping and HOW TO DO IT. I wanted to share it with you because it is such a great balance of saving money and giving your family what they need and love! Plus it is what we do and how I keep our grocery budget down! She also had a great post about menu planning! She calls it meal planning for the beginner, but their are great tips and reminders in there that I found helpful and I have been doing a plan weekly for over 11 years!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment