Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby's Afghan

Last summer I began work on baby's afghan. I had trouble with the pattern but finally figured that out. And I got a fair bit done. And then she arrived, and it was not done. And then we had the meningitis and the hip dysplasia, and life in general, and it was not done.

If you remember, I set a goal this year to be a finisher.

So I put this as number one on my list to finish. And last week I did.


I am going to guess that it is about 37 inches by 42 inches, so a good size and in a very light pink.

Baby still likes to be swaddled...at 8 months. We had huge swaddlers (42 x 42 inches) to swaddle around the harness and she still loves them. Actually, she loves to break out of them and then hang on to the end corner while she sucks her thumb. But as soon as she decides she is completely done with swaddling her blanket is ready.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin