This is my last post on goals, and it is an apropos one too.
This year I want to work hard on being a finisher! I am a great planner, a great starter, but often lose momentum part way through and fizzle at the end.
This year I want to faithfully work to meet my goals, to develop better habits, right through to the end.
This I want to finish those books, those projects, those plans, and finish victoriously, not just getting it done somehow.
I am tired of seeing the started but unfinished. I want to enjoy the finished stuff!
I want to finish that quilt that I picked up material for when we were away for our 4th anniversary...our 10th is this year.
I want to finish the wall hanging I started for Miss Pear's room 2 years ago.
I want to finish the afghan I started for Baby before she was born!
This year I would like to develop the discipline of being a finisher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment