It was a long morning, even breaking out the Christmas books did not help for some reason - probably because Miss Pear is exhausted and Baby is a bit out of sorts from yesterday.
So now with them both down I started reading stuff in the news and bloglines as a mental break, and wanted to share the good stuff with you. Keeping in mind the long morning I had, just humor me if it is not really that good or funny.
Did you ever wonder how much the 12 days of Christmas would cost? Apparently we all should have invested in that, it's value is up 10.9% year over year!
Life as Mom is contemplating a simpler Christmas.
Blogger is being mean and randomly posting this without me hitting post.
Donetta has a wonderful post for the Precious Promise this week, and another excellent one about prayer that I intend to go back and read again.
Jen wrote about Intentional Christmas Traditions, and while the accidental ones are fun, we long for the meaningful ones!
The DHM at the Common Room had an excellent post about the out of control materialism of Christmas. We will just ignore the fact that I had to go to Target to buy Miss Pear a Cabbage Patch Doll because they were on sale for $19, are the 25th anniversary edition, and that I was given one the very first year they were available.
This all distracted me from waiting for the phone to ring with Baby's results, for which I am thankful. I will distract myself further with cookies.....
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
Thanks for the various links. Thanks for including me. :-)
Glad to know my posts help to serve as a "distraction" as you wait for the results. Trusting the cookies are doing the same. :-)
Continuing to pray...
hanks for the link! I was wondering why my stats suddenly skyrocketed:)
Post a Comment