Monday, January 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday January 20-26

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal, toast, fruit
Lunch - Soup and Toast
Supper - Pizza

Monday

Breakfast - Granola Oatmeal
Lunch
- Chicken Salad
Supper
- Chicken Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Sauce

Tuesday

Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Chicken Salad
Supper - Tortilla Soup and bread

Wednesday

Breakfast - Cereal and fruit
Lunch - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and fruit
Supper - Cranberry Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Rice and Veg


Thursday

Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches or we might be out
Supper - Wowie Maui Chicken

Friday

Breakfast - cereal and fruit
Lunch - Orange Raisin Biscuits * and fruit
Supper - Calzones and salad

Saturday

Breakfast - Over Night French Toast
Lunch - Orange Raisin Biscuits * and fruit
Supper - Italian Turkey Skillet and veggies

Breads
Oatmeal Bread~

Winnipeg Rye Bread

French Bread ~

Cinnamon Raisin Bread (From Bread Bible on sidebar)

Whole Wheat Bread

Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin

Chocolate Crinkle

Loaves and Muffins
Tropical Muffins
Berry Oat Muffins
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
Banana Oatmeal Muffins

Other

Chocolate Bottom Banana Squares

Mixed Berry Tart *

Orange Raisin Biscuits *

Pizza Sauce


* Recipe is from New Cook Book, Limited Edition "Pink Plaid" : For Breast Cancer Awareness (Better Homes & Gardens)

~ Recipe is from More-With-Less Cookbook (Plastic Comb) or More-With-Less Cookbook (World Community Cookbook) (Paperback)

10 comments:

Dianna said...

Do you have a recipe for granola oatmeal? That sounds like something my husband would love!

Connie said...

Your menu looks amazing and the breads are making my mouth water!! I love bread. Bread is my friend. It never lets me down.

Have a great week!

Natalie said...

You have so much baking on your list, I want to come over! Lol!

Forgetfulone said...

Your menu looks great! My husband would really like the taco carne asada.

Anonymous said...

These menus are making me hungry at 1 in the morning! lol It looks like you'll be baking up a storm! I really need to do more of that myself.

Have a blessed week,

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2008/01/menu-plan-monday-using-what-you-have.html

Michelle said...

You do love to bake:) but I can understand that as I love to bake too.my hips can prove that!!!have a great week.

A Juggling Mum said...

Your menu looks yummy!

Have a great week!

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum

Sandra said...

It sounds wonderful!

Have a wonderful Monday :)

My Menu Plan is up too!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great menu. I love how you have all three meals planned each day.

Stephanie said...

Looks yummy! I am impressed that you plan out lunch and breakfast too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin