So I wanted to share her what I did, not only to encourage you, but so I remember for next time!
To everyone else it looked like there was tons of work in the shower, and there was, but it was spread out.
The first thing I did was make a list of everything I could easily delegate. I decided to have a brunch, so the list of things we needed were:
1. Paper products
2. 4 hot brunch dishes
3. 4 breakfast bread dishes
4. 2 fruit
5. Juice
6. Volunteers to help set up
7. Volunteers to help tear down
8. Chairs from church
9. Someone to do the evite who has all the addresses set up.
If figured I would do whatever was left.
There was nothing left. I ended up doing decorations, cleaning the house, hot beverages, and all the planning.
I also asked a lady at church to bring a devotion for the morning and it was wonderful.
What I found was that everyone wanted to help! And when people called and emailed asking if they could help, I just kept saying yes! People want to serve, and saying no is not helpful, it denies them that chance! so JUST SAY YES!
Would you have delegated all this or done it all yourself?



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment