Thursday, June 2, 2011

Costco

I made a stocking up run to Costco this morning, shopping solo.  I almost forgot how to do that!

After filling my cart to the brim and higher, checking out and heading to the car I was feeling very successful in my shopping!

Until I heard a thump followed by a crunch in which my cart came to a complete stand still.

The tomato soup I had bought had been stacked on the bottom front of the cart on top of the gatorade and had fallen off, flipping over en route before being run over by the cart.

Seriously.

2 cans were crushed to 3/4 their normal height and the rest were badly dinged.

I made it to the car, unloaded the rest and went back into the store.

The gracious lady at member services offered to go get me a new case.  While she was gone I retold the story to the other member services lady, and she said what I suspected all along, "Wow, I have never heard of that happening before."

I live to entertain.

So tell me, what is the weirdest grocery related misadventure you have ever had?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin