We will be receiving:
| Box Contents |
|---|
| Carrots, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Cilantro, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Broccoli, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Red Onions, Organic - 3 each |
| Celery, Organic - 1 each |
| Tomatoes, Organic - 2 each |
| Red Leaf Lettuce, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Rainbow Chard, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Minneola Tangelos, Organic - 6 each |
| Mangos, Organic - 2 each |
| Braeburn Apples, Organic - 5 each |
| Cameo Apples, Organic - 5 each |
In addition, the following Green Grocer items are scheduled to be in your order:
| Qty. | Item | Price | Total |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | Brisket - Approx. 3-lb/order. |
The brisket is for St. Patrick's day, I am going to try something new as I have never made brisket before but hear how great it is - is this something you make? What is your favorite recipe?
I am also looking for a new recipe for chard, so if you have one, I would love to hear about it! So far I usually saute with garlic, but something new would be great!
And the cilantro will go with black beans and rice, and probably some guacamole as I have 2 avacadoes to use up too!



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment