Monday, October 18, 2010

Multitude Monday 17

holy experience


I fell off the Multitude Monday bandwagon when Monday was also Bible in 90 Days check in day, and let's face it, on a Monday a gal can only do so much! But I have to confess, having a thankful heart is much easier when you are writing it down throughout the week to post on Monday morning. But this one is written all in one sitting before I hit publish, so it should be interesting., but more importantly, it is a return to purposefully giving thanks in the craziness of life, of Monday.

171. A husband who knows I cannot do it all and while I was cleaning the bathroom Saturday came in to chat with me and while doing so cleaned the entire shower.

172. A husband who saw the gorgeous Le Creuset pot at Costco and bought it for me because he knows I love to cook, especially for our family, and love Le Creuset. It's new home is sitting on the stove, it is beautiful.

173. A daughter who wanted to wear the split skirt in her closet simply because I made it for her. She then asked what we could make next. She was thinking of something for her little sister.

174. My littlest who is not so little any more who came running up to me, turned her little face up to me and said, "kiss!"

175. The crew of construction vehicles that pulled up Friday to start preparing the lots in our neighborhood for new homes. The girls are so happy to watch - there are nose and finger prints all over the windows and I am thrilled.

176. Little girls who think I am a genius and want to help me with everything.

177. A loving God who gave me this wonderful family!

178. ...and who meets me in my weakness...

179. ...and who gives me a desire to do better in the most important roles in my life and then helps me.

180. A church family who understands that teaching children to worship is an act of worship and encourages us in that.

181. Another day to love God, love my family, and grow in grace.

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

I so enjoyed reading this list. What a fresh reminder to be thankful for things I so easily take advantage of.

Happy Monday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin