Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls

I needed a quick meal for little girls whose stomachs were not as steady as I would like last night, and after finding a great deal on Pillsbury crescent rolls I decided to try an idea I had.

Ingredients:

1 roll of Crescent rolls
4 slices of ham (Costco ham cut for sandwich meat is great, you cut it diagonally and it is the size of the individual roll)
4 slices of cheese cut in half

On each piece of crescent roll place a piece of ham and a piece of cheese before rolling it up.

Roll up and bake per directions.

Yum.

The girls at more than I expected, and that was a huge compliment to the chef.

You could certainly add mustard, for more flavor, but that would not have worked for my girls.

What is your favorite idea for a quick meal that is still a bit of a great?

1 comment:

Myrnie said...

YUM!! I've made a similar dish with biscuit dough, shredded cheddar, and cubed ham for years- with a mustard-jam dipping sauce, it's one of our favorite after-Christmas meals to use up the last of the ham :) I'll bet it would be amazing with crescent rolls.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin