Monday, September 27, 2010

Bible in 90 Days Week 13/Day 85 Check in

It is Monday, check in day, and I am amazed to say that I am on track!

Amazed because here is our last week, and if you remember I started 2 days behind.

Monday - Baby got sick with a cold
Tuesday - Classical Conversations in the morning, Baby still runny nose
Wednesday - Company for supper, I have a sore throat starting but we forge ahead. As a great visit is winding down there is a mishap in which Miss Pear (5) falls and has hurt her arm. A trip to urgent care reveals a broken elbow but they cannot find the break, so they put it in a sling. (Long story).
Thursday - Miss Pear wakes up not sure about this sling, I wake up very sick with a cold so Daddy takes Baby for her 2 year check up. Doc asks were we are, finds out what happens, pulls up results and says to call the Children's hospital for an appointment that day, and gives a copy of the x-rays on disc. Lovely orthopedist finds the break and gives Miss Pear a bright pink cast.
Friday - Mommy sick, Miss Pear not sure about cast, Baby on the mend.
Saturday - Miss Pear getting good with cast, mommy thinking she may be on the mend, Daddy gets sick.
Sunday - let's just say it was bad enough we did not make it to church because no way were we sharing this!

Which brings us to today and the report parents are on the mend, and children are napping.

Woo hoo!

So I am really not sure how it is that I am caught up, but I am thankful because I am sure it was nothing I did!

Of course, the reading plan ends on Friday... any suggestions for a reading plan after that? What do you do?

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

You Go Girl! I'm so proud of you!

As you finish your reading plan on Friday, be thinking of me as I begin mine (we begin ours. Hubby and I both doing it)... both reading and facilitating a small group through it. We received the materials and are ready to go... I think. :-)

Anonymous said...

Prayers being said for the whole family. My eldest daughter broke her arm just below her elbow falling of a rocking chair. She broke both the bones, I took her to the ER and was grilled for hours on "how I HAD BROKE HER ARM". Luckily she was more than willing to talk about how her sister pushed her and how she fell. It was a week before her fifth birthday as well. Clare

Blog Widget by LinkWithin