It is a happy day indeed, the yummy box arrives today.
Our CSA portion is:
Green Leaf Lettuce, Organic - 1 each
Thompson Grapes, Organic - 0.75 pound (Substituted in place of beats)
Bartlett Pears, Organic - 3 each (Substituted in place of a leafy green)
Bunched Carrots, Organic - 1 bunch
Spinach, Organic - 1 bunch
Lemon Cucumbers, Organic - 0.5 pound
Escarole, Organic - 1 bunch
Napa Cabbage, Organic - 1 each
Dapple Dandy Pluots, Organic - 4 each
Nectarines, Organic - 3 each
Tosca Pears, Organic - 4 each
Gala Apples, Organic - 4 each
I placed an add on order this week to avoid going to the grocery store - the sales were poor and franky, I just didn't want too! But I needed a few other things, especially in light of the fact that we were given cucumbers to make relish! Here is my order:
2 Cauliflower, Organic
1 Celery
1 Vanilla Yogurt
2 Green Bell Peppers, Organic
1 Rainbow Carrots, Organic
2 Sweet Onions, Organic
While not all the veggies have a recipe plan for them, Relish and Taco Salad as well as a side salad will take care of a LOT of them.
If this box was coming to your house this week what would you be thinking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Mmm! My baby loves lemon cucumbers. Our neighbors gave us some and she liked them so much she was motivated to say "cucumber" to get more. I hope you enjoy them!
Post a Comment