We were busy this morning.
We made 4 loaves of whole wheat bread with the Bosch.
We made 2 dozen hot cross buns with the Kitchenaid.
We made 1 loaf of cinnamon raisin bread with the bread machine.
Just need to ice the hot cross buns when they cool.
But, note to self: It is wise to remember that after using the bread machine solely for mixing dough since before Christmas that is best to wipe down the element before using it for baking....
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
If you wouldn't mind sharing, I would love your hot cross buns recipe! My hubby says Americans don't have good hot cross buns and I'd like to make some more like he remembers from "home" (Australia). I know Canada is not anywhere close to Aus, but I'm hoping that as you are both part of the British Commonwealth, you may have similar recipes! ;)
Post a Comment