Monday, November 16, 2009

Multitude Monday 10

holy experience

87. That God loves Miss Pear, they are buddies. (this was the last one on my last list, and still very appropriate.)

88. That in preparation for the craziness of life coming up our freezer is defrosted and after some baking and a trip to Costco is nicely stocked again (all within our normal grocery budget)

89. All the baking sales - I am definitely stocking the pantry with the deals! After all, Miss Pear loves homemade everything and was shocked to learn that you could actually buy bread in the grocery store.

90. That Miss Pear loves to bake with me.

91. That Baby loves to be in the kitchen playing with the egg poacher while we are baking, or whenever I am in the kitchen and the dishwasher is not open.

92. That I can stay home each day to care for my family.

93. Mr. Pear's business trip last week was worthwhile (and not just to give someone the warm fuzzy).

94. We can study our Bible and read them whenever we want without fear or the need for stealth to protect our copies. And that we have full copies in multiple versions!

95. For God's faithfulness to teach us in His Word.

96. That Baby did well in the nursery today so that I could hear the WHOLE SERMON! on Ephesians 6:10-20, it was excellent.

97. For the love of God, for the righteousness of Jesus.

(P.S. Be sure to read Multitude Monday at Holy Experience next week, I will be at the surgery center with Baby and will not be playing, but it is such an encouragement to share what we are grateful for!)

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Great list of gratitude. I love home-baked goods, too. And I love when babies do well in nursery so mommies can be fed Manna!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin