Friday, November 13, 2009

Morning Reading This Week

This week in our morning reading time we are enjoying:

Bible Time

  1. Everything a Child Should Know about God
    Excellent basic Bible doctrin
  2. The New Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes
    We finished it this week and started again
  3. A chapter of the Gospels. We are in Matthew
Story Time
  1. God Knows My Name
    At the end when I read "I will give glory to the Lord for ever for He loves me so much" both girls put their hands up - so cute! I have lost count of how many copies of this book we have given as baby gifts!
  2. Baking Day (Rod and Staff)
    A sweet story about a little girl helping her mom bake
  3. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (If You Give...) a long standing favorite around here
  4. Jonah & the Great Big Fish a great retelling of the Bible story


Read Aloud Time

We are almost finished reading Bunnies in the Bathroom. Miss Pear loves the Animal Ark series, and I love that she will beg for another chapter! We got our copy of this at PaperBackSwap.com.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin