Monday, May 4, 2009

Taking the week off...

Two weeks ago we took a week off from homeschooling for Miss Pear. This week we are taking a week off blogging for mommy.

It is too many weeks in a row of struggling to the finish, and just being able to scrape us together to limp into another week. Honestly, nothing is really going wrong, but nothing is going really great either.

Also, I really feel like the Lord is trying to teach me something, and I just cannot grasp it, therefore the plan is to cut out lots of stuff for extra time in His Word.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Have a nice break...I feel one coming on for us as well.

Una said...

What about patience?
Me also.........

Reviekat said...

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day with all your little Pears. :)

Revee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin