Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Still not getting things done

So the list of things not getting done remains long, but mostly inconsequential.

I know that I have still not found a picture of Baby Pear that I am comfortable posting, so I may just pass on that. I still have not returned to the Hope Chest series. I still have not posted about the diaper fiasco this weekend (you will laugh), and a ton of other stuff.

In real life my MIL is taking care of the house, and we got to Costco last night to do the shopping. I have to finish the birth announcements, make 2 batches of granola bars, and a batch of granola, work on Baby Pear's afghan, and work on her baby book.

But really, this is all taking back stage to getting Baby Pear to nap. We seem to suddenly have had trouble Monday and Tuesday, and are not sure why.

So I will just continue to do what I have been doing - taking care of THE most important things - my family, and working the rest in later! So if I continue to be somewhat absent, bear with me. And if I continue to not respond to lots of comments (I use email) be assured that I have been blessed by all the comments, and have read them!

Life will settle down eventually again in a new way, but my girls will only be this age once, and I don't want to miss it.

Plus we have help until Saturday, and I don't want to miss any sleep chances either! :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

It is good to maintain the correct posture concerning our husbands and children. It's so easy to let the tasks and activities of our families over rule the actual people in our families. Don't we all struggle with that balance?!

Praying for better nap times. One thing I've learned after mothering four, the only constant with your children is that they (and the schedule!) will change!

Oh, and enjoy the last days of help! What a blessing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin