Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nurse Mommy

So now Baby Pear is sick. At 5 weeks old she has her first cold. Is it just me or does that seem cruel? It is bad enough that we had her at the doctor this morning. It is just a bad cold, nothing bacterial in it, praise the Lord! But it is going to be a long couple days because Miss Pear is still sick. And Mr. Pear has had to work late every day since he returned from vacation.

So I will be missing for a couple days while I nurse my family.

See you next week.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry. Our oldest was almost 20 months before she had her first full-blown cold. Our second was 6 weeks old when they both came down with nasty colds. No fun for anyone!
I hear you about the DH working late syndrome. Mine has been filling in extra, too, and it makes for LONG days. Praying for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin