I just had to tell you that both girls are napping - at the same time. I kid you not! Praise the Lord!
Unfortunately Miss Pear appears to be sick with a really bad cold. I say appears because I am not sure if it is that or the really bad Santa Ana conditions hitting Southern California which can cause the same thing in our family.
Fortunately we seem to have figured out Baby Pear's problem sleeping or at least staying asleep. We put two thick books under her mattress side by side so she is at a slight incline to help with the reflux which brings on strong hiccups. Plus we found some bigger receiving blankets so we can swaddle her in a way that she cannot immediately get her hands free as when she does she waves them around and that wakes her up. So far, so good.
Unfortunately in the high winds a car drove off the road on the highway across the ravine from us. Fortunately the fire stations near us have been practicing on our street for ravine rescues all summer. Unfortunately because it happened on the highway it is the CHP's jurisdiction and not their's, but at least they were ready. That is the kind of excitement we can always do without....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Both kids napping at the same time?!! It was a rare occassion when I could get mine to do that!
Enjoy!!.... and I pray it becomes a thing of routine in your home! :-)
Post a Comment