Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I have all kinds of things I would like to post about, and talk about, but it is Christmas, and while I am on top of things, there is still baking to be done, a special date with my husband tonight, and company arriving tomorrow!

So for all intents and purposes, I am starting my Christmas bloggy break now.

If something that is just too good to not share, and cannot wait until the new year I will pop back in to post, but if not, I will see you in the New Year!

May the Lord, Our God, bless you and your families richly this Christmas Season.


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
John 1:1-5

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15

3 comments:

Donnetta said...

Trusting you had a fabulously wonderful date last night!! :-)

Is e-mailing included in your break?? ;-) I hope not!! :-)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you sweet friend!!!

Dianna said...

What a beautiful scripture you picked. It is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

Alexandra said...

A joyous Christmas to you and your family. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin