This week I did a bit of swapping and a bit of shopping in the green grocer section, so now my box looks like this:
| Box Contents |
|---|
| Cucumbers, Organic - 1 each |
| Italian Parsley, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Snap Peas, Organic - 0.75 pound |
| Yellow Onions, Organic - 3 each |
| Zucchini, Organic - 1.75 pounds |
| Tomatoes, Organic - 2 each |
| Green Leaf Lettuce, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Radishes, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Minneola Tangelos, Organic - 6 each |
| Navel Oranges, Organic - 6 each |
| Mangos, Organic - 2 each |
| Braeburn Apples, Organic - 5 each |
Green Grocer:
| Qty. | Item | ||
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | Golden Guernsey Vanilla Yogurt - One quart/order. | ||
| 1 | Green Beans, Organic - Approximately 1 lb/ order. | ||
| 1 | Half & Half, Organic - 1 pint/order. . |
Okay, I confess the half and half is a special treat for me to help me unpack my desk. Did I mention it is a huge roll top that was a gift from my grandparents?
I am planning a wonderful salad, and spiced green beans with the addition of a bell pepper I will pick up at Costco before the box arrives.
The yogurt will go in with some granola I really need to make for breakfast.
The fruit will be lunch desserts for us and I will pick up some bananas to round it all out.
I am still trying to think of what to do with the parsley and zucchini.
What would you be making if you were receiving this box this week? I am always looking for new ideas!



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment