Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bloggy Goodness

There have been a few posts that I liked a lot today, and because I am watching cartoons with the girls (we finished school already...except for math, but mama needed a break), I thought I would share them with you.

Lindsay has had an excellent series about hospitality, but I particularly enjoyed this post about keeping meals easy when having company.

Erin has Quesadillas 5 Ways, and these are one of our favorite quick lunches or appetizers! Plus there are more great ideas on the comments section! I am thinking pizza quesadillas for Saturday....

Kate has a great post that has a simple formula for making Soup from Scratch. I love making soup from scratch, and am always surprised when people think this is difficult! Plus I love a simple formula that you can work to make new versions!


Have any posts caught your eye lately?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin