Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas is drawing closer - 11 days a friend emailed me today. At first I thought she was mistaken! Then I realized she was right!

We are ready. My to do list is short:
  1. Ship package Tuesday night
  2. Do final Costco shop Tuesday night (no grocery stores until after Christmas - oh the joy of the CSA box!)
  3. Do some more baking
  4. Love my family extra special, lots and lots.
Okay, so number 4 is only on there because it is the reason I decided to take a bloggy break until the New Year. We are having lots of fun this Advent season, but it is taking time to prepare that extra fun, and extra time is only found by cutting out other things, which means my computer time, as you can tell by the lack of posts!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas season, and pray that the Lord blesses you as we celebrate His birthday! May He be glorified by and be the center of our celebrations!

See you in the new year!

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

As usual, your priorities seem to be in just the right place! Enjoy your break and this extra time with your family celebrating the season we are in, and even more importantly celebrating the Reason for the season!

A merriest of Christmas's to you and yours my friend!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin