I think I lost a day and a half this week. It has been crazy trying to get things in line for next week, and overwhelming.
The good news is that while I still have to do today's reading for the 90 Days in the Bible reading, I am not behind. This is HUGE considering how little solid sleep I am getting. Monday is looming pretty heavily in my mind, and leaving me zapped. Reading the first third of Exodus yesterday certainly helped. I was so encouraged as I read how God worked so clearly on behalf of the Israelites but that it appeared to get worse before it got better, and that it was not instantaneous, but a process, and even though the deliverance was tremendous when you read about it, it probably was not tremendous from the perspective of sitting on the banks of the Red Sea watching Pharoh's army approach. Our perspective is limited, we do much better to focus on God first rather than staring at our circumstances and asking God over our shoulders if He has seen this.
One of the reasons I chose to sign up for the 90 Day Challenge was because I was struggling with my daily Bible reading, it has been terrible. But one thing I know is that once I get on track, the more I read, the more I want to read. The more I read the Bible the more alive it is and the more it draws me in, the more I feel God speaking to me specifically! It is like a beautiful and blessed upward spiral! Therefore I thought that this would be an excellent way to get going again.
Plus, there was the Nudge. You know the one. Except in this case it was more like a firm shove.
Are you reading along? How are you doing? What is God teaching you?
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Thinking of you so very often and praying each and every time I do!
Congrats on staying up with the reading. Trusting you continue to find His wooing and calling as you continue in His Word!!
Post a Comment