Then there were THOSE boxes.
The difficult ones, the random ones, the "I just don't have the energy to deal with it ones" that were left.
And help arrived.
And a birthday party is on the horizon.
And a baby shower for a friend just got scheduled.
And a group of ladies is meeting here next Monday.
Suffice to say I am now HIGHLY motivated to get rid of all the boxes and get organized, including decluttering and donating all that we don't use and love, and repacking a lot of seasonal stuff, especially Christmas decorations now that I have some proper storage totes, and sorting all the books...oh the books.
Did I mention that the movers actually were a little discouraged by the number of book boxes they had to move? We love books.
So that is where I am. I just cannot bear for this move and unpack and organization to linger, it really needs to be done yesterday.



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
If I were closer you know I'd be there keeping you company as you unpacked and then unpacked some more.
How fun to hear life resuming to "normal" with all the things on the horizon...and using your new home to accommodate. :-)
Happy Unpacking and know that I'm with you in spirit...
Post a Comment