At 37 and a half weeks, we had our last ob/gyn appointment this morning, and we are still boring. Next Wednesday we are scheduled for our C-section so the doctor does not feel there is a need to see us on Tuesday unless something comes up, in which case of course we would call between appointments.
On one hand I am nervous about having another C-section, of course. But on the other hand I cannot wait to meet this little girl who moves around and kicks me, and when I hear that strong heart beat it is even worse! I don't know if I can wait another week!
Yup, patience is something I need to work on....
Oh, and the doctor figures a weight in the high 7's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)
1 comment:
Trust me boring is good. Be thankful for uneventfulness. I spent both my pregnancies stressed out and trying to keep them from coming to soon.
Congratulations, Leticia
Post a Comment